15 June 2007

Happy Birthday to my son and his spouse...

Today is my son's birthday and tomorrow its his wife's birthday. Seldom do you come across couples having their birthdays on the same day or just a day apart. Probably one in a thousand. They are blessed with a cute daughter...yes my comel cucu wan... that goes by the name of Syasya...
who,whenever I ask her to call me Wan..she
finishes her sentence with...TWO...IGA !!!

Whatever,it is,I hope they will live happily ever after,bringing up and showering Syasya with all the love and care that she needs.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY CHILDREN.

cheers.

4 comments:

Ben Hoogeboom said...

Happy birthday! And the best of luck!
Your Ben Hoogeboom.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Abg & Kak Nora! Wish you both all the best and live happily ever afta ;) love you! muah~

Anonymous said...

Nasyasya maksu ni comel sgt lah! cayang dier! mmmmwaaahhH!

Anonymous said...

terima kasih tok wan, two tigaaa... Kami nak ucapkan terima kasih atas segala sokongan dan nasihat sepanjang kami membina kehidupan sebagai sebuah keluarga. Allah sahaja yang dapat membalasnya... >sob< sedih lak...