Katanya, beliau melakukan pendedahan berkenaan secara ikhlas untuk mendedahkan penyengan kerajaan.
"Saya melakukannya untuk kepentingan awam; saya tiada apa-apa keuntungan daripada ini... Kesemuanya disokong oleh dokumen," katanya.
Beliau juga menafikan bahawa tindakan berkenaan dilakukannya untuk memeras ugut.
"Saya tidak diberikan apa-apa dan saya tidak meminta apa-apa sebagai balasan," katanya dalam wawancara dengan Malaysiakini pada hari Jumaat lalu.
Beliau seterusnya ditanya mengenai pengambilalihan syarikatnya, AstaCanggih Sdn Bhd oleh Lembaga Angkatan Tentera Malaysia dengan jumlah RM30 juta selepas beliau tidak putus-putus menyerang perdana menteri.
Menjawab persoalan itu, Deepak menunjukkan beberapa dokumen dan menegaskan bahawa beliau dipaksa untuk menerima urusniaga berkenaan untuk menutup mulutnya.
Satu daripada dokumen berkenaan, bertarikh 26 Disember menunjukkan bahawa Lembaga Hasil Dalam Negeri menjalankan siasatan ke atasnya di antara 2004 hingga 2009 berhubung isu mengelak bayaran cukai dan juga notis rampasan bertarikh 12 Disember, kata Deepak.
Tambahnya, beliau boleh memilih untuk menerima tawaran tersebut atau menderita akibat rampasan harta berkenaan.
Selain itu, beliau mendakwa bahawa LHDN turut menyerbu premisnya hampir tiga tahun lalu dan merampas dokumen daripadanya, yang menyebabkan beliau sukar untuk membuktikan kewangannya.
Pengambilalihan syarikat Deepak oleh LTAT diumumkan di Bursa Malaysia pada 27 November.
Deepak menegaskan bahawa beliau hanya mampu menampung kos dengan bayaran RM30 juta itu dan ia juga bermakna beliau tidak berjaya memperolehi tanah bernilai tinggi di Bukit Raja yang dijanjikan olehnya olehy Ketua Wanita Umno Selangor Datuk Raja Ropiaah Raja Abdullah.
"Tiada siapa tahu berapa malam saya tidak tidur disebabkan semua tekanan yang saya perlu hadapi.
"Jika ini adalah untuk kepentingan peribadi, saya tidak mahu melalui segala proses ini. Saya tidak fikir sesiapapun akan mahu laluinya," katanya.-malaysiakini
Betulkah Altantuya Rupanya Dibunuh Di Atas Tanah 'Raja Ropiaah?
Deepak: I only want to reveal gov't wrongdoings...
Businessperson Deepak Jaikishan denies that his series of attacks against Prime Minister Najib Abdul Razak and family were motivated by self interest, insisting that he genuinely wants to reveal the government's wrongdoings.
"I am doing this for the public's interest; I have nothing to gain from this... everything I have said has been backed by documents.
"I've nothing to blackmail with - I have been given nothing nor have I asked for anything in return." he told Malaysiakini in an interview on Friday.
When pointed out that his company AstaCanggih Sdn Bhd was purchased by the Defence Ministry's Lembaga Tabung Angkatan Tentera (LTAT) for RM30 million after he relentlessly attacked the premier, Deepak produced documents, reiterating that he was forced into accepting the deal to silence him.
One was a letter dated Dec 26 showing that the Inland Revenue Board (IRB) was investigating him for tax evasion between 2004 to 2009 and another was a foreclosure notice against his company, dated Dec 12.
"It was either accept the offer or suffer this foreclosure for property - which we have no arrears, as it was a running facility," he said.
Furthermore, he claimed the IRB had already raided his premises almost three years ago and carted away his documents, making it difficult to prove his finances.
The deal in which LTAT would purchase Deepak's company was announced to Bursa Malaysia on Nov 27.
Deepak insists that he was only able to recoup his cost with the RM30 million and it meant he had lost the lucrative Bukit Raja land promised to him by Selangor Umno Wanita chief Raja Ropiaah Raja Abdullah (left), in a deal that turned sour.
"No one realises how many sleepless nights I have had because of all this pressure I have to deal with.
"If this is for my self-interest, I will not want to go through this process, I don't think anyone wants to go through this process," he said.
He added that two police officers attached with the Jalan Duta Court Complex had pestered him to meet them at an office at the courts but he has refused until a formal request is made.
Pressed if he would withdraw his accusations had he been given the Bukit Raja lands, Deepak said there was no turning back now.
"When you deal with the powers that be, there is no such thing as making up.
"This is not where things are done in that manner. Once you have taken a step forward, it is ‘my way or the highway', there is no other option," he said.
Deepak had previously called on Pakatan Rakyat to grant him immunity, in exchange he would make full revelations about top officials in the country.
Asked why the opposition would be interested in supporting him, he replied: "It is an opportunity for the opposition to have direct evidence of corruption and misdeeds of certain very senior individuals".
"I am very sure in the interest of the public, they would want this to be disclosed," he added.
Deepak also denied that he was being used by political factions to attack the premier.
Names like Deputy Prime Minister Muhyiddin Yassin and former premier Dr Mahathir Mohamad (left) have been tossed around.
When it was pointed out that a picture of him at Mahathir's 87th Birthday was circulating online, Deepak acknowledged the picture.
"That's because (the company) Lord's Tailor organised the party and I use their brand for my clothes so I was invited to the event," he said, insisting that he he did not know Mahathir personally.
"I have taken the name of God to guarantee every Malaysian that there is no Muhyiddin nor Mahathir (behind me), nor is the opposition supporting me in this cause, which is why I am asking for help. I am 100 percent alone," he said.-malaysiakini