10 October 2007

Getting closer to God in space.....

Malaysian astronaut Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor said he hopes to get closer to God when he ventures to the stars this week during the Muslim holy month of Ramadan.The voyage was "a small step for me but definitely a great leap for the Malaysian people," he told a news conference conducted from behind a glass screen to prevent pre-launch infection."To be close to God's creation - I will feel more spiritual and I do hope to come back and share all my feelings with other Muslims all over the world," he said. -Malaysiakini.

My dear Sheikh Muszaphar Shukor,you need not go to space to be close to God. Probably Islam Hadari thought you so. God is always there for you,no matter where you are.

You are the first Malaysians to step into space but not the first muslim to do so.

Anyway I wish you a happy journey.......

cheers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a feather brain astronut, can't even come up with his original quote on his impending blast up there! and what made him think that GOD is up up and the way there? funny right we send a no brainer there. Hopefully he does not screw things up. So just sit pretty there boy!