Seorang guru dari sebuah sekolah di Mukah, Sarawak, ditahan kerana didakwa meliwat seorang pelajar sekurang-kurangnya 50 kali sejak 2015, lapor The Star.
Penahanannya berikutan laporan polis yang dibuat selepas pelajar tersebut, 14, menceritakan kejadian itu kepada seorang guru lain kerana tidak tahan diserang secara seksual.
Polis berkata pelajar lelaki mendakwa diliwat suspek, 42, sejak Ogos 2015 dan berterusan sehingga bulan lepas.
“Budak lelaki itu berdiam diri kerana dia takut kepada guru itu,” kata Ketua Polis Daerah Mukah Timbalan Supt Jimmy Panyau menurut laporan itu.
Menurutnya, suspek meliwat pelajar itu dalam 5 kejadian berasingan antara Februari dan Mei tahun ini.
Menceritakan bagaimana serangan itu bermula, Panyau berkata pelajar itu menceritakan guru tersebut meliwatnya di kuarters guru dan di sebuah hotel di Kapil dalam 20 kejadian berasingan antara Ogos dan Disember 2015.
“Mangsa juga mendedahkan dia diliwat suspek kira-kira 30 kali di sebuah rumah di Kemuyang, Sibu,” kata Panyau, menurut The Star.
Suspek juga mengajar di sekolah luar bandar di Kapit, di tempat di mana beliau ditahan semalam.
“Suspek akan dihantar ke balai polis Mukah esok untuk siasatan lanjut di bawah Seksyen 377 Kanun Keseksaan,” kata Panyau.
Jika disabit kesalahan, guru itu boleh dikenakan hukuman penjara sehingga 20 tahun dan sebatan.- fmt
Bantuan RM1.7 bilion tak pernah
sampai kepada Proton...
Dalam entri terbaru di blognya Chedet.cc, beliau mendakwa Proton digunakan untuk memuaskan "dendam kesumat" yang akhirnya menyebabkan ia dijual kepada syarikat China dan menggunakan dana berkenaan.
Beliau berkata tindakan kerajaan itu menunjukkan tindakan "membalas dendam lebih penting daripada maruah".
"Dengan menjual Proton kita mengaku kita gagal dan kemajuan ke arah menjadi Malaysia sebagai negara maju terencat. Ya. Maruah mempunyai kos. Kita mampu jika Kerajaan tidak menggunakan cukai ke atas rakyat untuk membeli sokongan melalui rasuah," katanya.
"Jika diteliti keuntungan perniagaan Malaysia hari ini, cukai yang dikutip tetap lebih tinggi dari zaman Proton laris dijual. Tetapi hutang kerajaan membukit. Di mana pergi dana kerajaan ini. Apakah ia masuk poket orang itu dan orang ini?" Soalnya.
DRB-Hicom Bhd menjual 49.9% kepentingan dalam Proton Holdings Bhd yang berpangkalan di China Zhejiang Geely Holding Group Co Ltd (Geely Holding) 24 Mei lalu tetapi ia juga melaporkan kerajaan persekutuan melanjutkan tempoh kredit berjumlah RM1.7 bilion, di samping pinjman mudah RM1.2 bilion yang dibuat tahun lalu untuk menyokong kos operasi pemasangan dan jualan produk yang kurang memberangsangkan.
Menurut Dr Mahathir, Malaysia sudah pergi jauh untuk mengembalikan maruah negara sejak mencapai kemerdekaan pada 1957 dan memilih pembuatan auto sebagai pemangkin untuk mencapai status negara moden pada 2020 serta meningkatkan pendapatan negara.
Bukan sahaja industri memerlukan pelbagai tenaga kerja mahir, sedikit demi sedikit perniagaan tempatan mula menguasai bidang bekalan komponen industri yang memerlukan sehingga 4,000 komponen kejuruteraan, katanya. – themalaysianinsight
Dr Mahathir says revenge behind sale of Proton
Najib and Shafee: ‘All talk and no action’
makes the MACC a toothless tiger...
A bombshell was dropped by Sarawak Report (SR) concerning allegations that lawyer, Mohammad Shafee Abdullah, had received a generous payment of RM9.5 million, from Najib Abdul Razak, for his performance in the Sodomy II trial.
Shockwaves reverberated throughout the nation, but all is calm in Putrajaya. More so, in the office of the Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC) where an unmoved director, Dzulkifli Ahmad dismissed the need to probe this serious allegation about Shafee.
Despite requests by various newspapers for either Najib or Shafee to comment on the allegations, none have been forthcoming.
Opposition leaders, PAS and the bar council want an immediate probe. Even former Opposition leader, Anwar Ibrahim, who was jailed as a result of what now appears to a sham trial, has requested an investigation.
The RM9.5 million from Najib, to Shafee, had allegedly been made in two payments; on 11 September 2013 and on 17 February 2014. They are purported to have been paid from the account of SRC International Sdn. Bhd (SRC), which is owned by the Finance Ministry.
In Anwar’s sham trial, Najib dismissed the government’s own Public Prosecutors, and surprisingly, engaged a private lawyer, Shafee, to represent the government. Minister in the PM’s department, Nancy Shukri, told parliament Shafee’s fee was only RM1,000.
One political observer said, “Nancy Shukri is guilty of a contempt of parliament. As this is Malaysia, she will be exonerated and a blanket of silence will descend on Putrajaya.
“So far, only the Tourism Minister, Nazri Aziz, has come to Najib’s defence. Nazri claimed that Shafee’s alleged payment did not change the outcome of the court process, as the final decision was decided by the judges.
“This is neither here nor there, because the track record of Malaysian judges has not inspired us with confidence, ever since Mahathir clipped the wings of an independent judiciary, in the constitutional crisis of 1988.
“Nazri claimed that SR is not a credible organisation. Is Nazri unaware that SR is not on trial; Shafee is. The legal profession is. A lawyer is supposed to uphold the law and the truth. He allegedly received a large sum of money, two weeks before the Appeal Court reversed an earlier High Court ruling to acquit Anwar of all charges of sodomy. It is Shafee’s reputation which lies in the gutter. No wonder, he has suddenly gone AWOL.
“Nazri does not beleive Najib would allegedly “bribe” Shafee. Is Nazri a little naive? Had Anwar been successful, he would be sitting in Putrajaya now, and not Najib. This is why Najib has every reason in the world to ensure Anwar’s downfall. SR’s allegations have opened a can of worms.”
MACC Dragging Iits Heels
It is apparent that the MACC is dragging its heels. Last month, Zulkifli said that he would not probe corrupt politicians before GE-14, because he did not want the investigations to be used as election campaign fodder.
Why wait? Why waste valuable resources, for a by-election, should they uncover a corrupt politican? The weeding out process should begin now, before GE-14.
In times of austerity, people do not want to waste time, returning to the ballot box, to re-elect another candidate. Why is Zulkifli undermining the democratic process?
It is incomprehensible decisions like these, which make us lose confidence in public institutions. Zulkifli’s actions make the rakyat think that the MACC is beholden to the office of the PM.
The rakyat deserves more than just empty promises and “we will see” type answers. Enough is enough. MACC must act, without fear or favour. We don’t want more lip service.
Any delay will lend credence to talk of a political conspiracy at the highest echelons of power. From our vantage point, it looks like the result of Anwar’s Sodomy II trial should be overturned. - Mariam Mokhtar
From Deep Throat - Secret Poll Shows BN Only Win S'wak, T'ganu And Pahang...
Received this via WhatsApp last nite. It is inside information. The WhatsApp also said, "This fella (the Deep Throat) has the respect and support of many ex and retired top civil servants. Their idea is to let the PM know that his close friends are concerned about his health, physically and mentally and its time to let go. Do that exit strategy and get out while you can, they are begging him. "
From Jebat Must Die ...
Finding Najib a workable and peaceful exit...
1. There seems to be no end to it for Najib and the country, one crisis after another, the latest being the infighting in FELDA. It would seem more and more negative information is coming out which may implicate him, especially on the 1MDB saga, which the DOJ in the US (and perhaps in other countries too) is expected to pursue criminal proceedings against people close to him.
2. It does not matter who is right or wrong anymore, the country is heading towards a terrible economic slowdown and a major social political confrontation, which would benefit no one. The race/religious politics is going to complicate things more and make it easy for innocent people to suffer from violence and collateral damage. Past experiences from other countries suggest that a violent upheaval seeking vengeance and retribution may not be a sustainable answer and may bring more instability, which the country can ill-afford at this time.
3. A recent secret poll on the outcome of the next general election suggested that BN might lose badly. For example, it predicted that BN would only win in 3 states – Sarawak, Terengganu and Pahang.
4. Najib has implied openly on 8 June 2017 that he is facing much stress as the PM and he was not getting enough sleep, which would definitely have an adverse and severe effect on his health and well-being.
5. Najib must accept that enough is enough. The sooner the better for him and the country, before the situation gets out of control. Time and his health are not on his side as the deadline (August 2018) for the election draws closer. What if the secret poll is right and the tide turns against BN, by then and whatever “Plan B” he may have, may not work anymore? He is still in a good position to negotiate a workable and peaceful exit to save himself and his family and also to preserve whatever legacy that is left of his great father.
6. The whole world and the country is watching his every move closely and it is time that he must demonstrate responsibility, leadership, humility and common sense for the sake of the country and the safety of him and his family.
7. It may be now or never as history may also judge him harshly if he does not do the right things now and he ends up as the loser in the end.
8. There is a wise saying – “Always have a successful exit than a favourable entrance. Because what matters is not being clapped when we arrived, but being remembered when we leave.”
My view is if Najib loses the elections, he will be arrested within say one week of the elections. Maximum say two weeks. And it is the SPRM that will arrest him.
By the way have you all been reading about Ops Gopi in Melaka? Will come to that shortly.
I digress. In 2013, the BN received only 48% of the popular vote. There is no chance at all for the BN to increase their portion of the popular vote.
It will NOT be impossible for the BN to lose say another 3% of the popular vote. This means the BN only gets 45% of the popular vote and the Opposition gets 55%. This is a very high probability. In such event, no matter how the gerrymandering is done the BN will lose the elections. Even if they redraw a constituency around Najib and Rosmah's butts, they are going to lose.
The message above appears genuine. Their own poll shows that the BN can only win in S'wak, T'ganu and Pahang.
But the BN in Sarawak will not support the BN in "Malaya". Sarawak BN will support anyone who will give S'wak a better deal. Sarawak first. Malaya second. So actually UMNO can kiss S'wak BN goodbye as well.
I really dont believe that the UMNO fellas are all that stupid. They must see clear as daylight by now that it will be suicidal for UMNO to go to the polls with Najib at the head. There is no way they are going to win.
UMNO has to organise a "palace coup" now itself. Ask Najib to step down and appoint a new person to lead. Zahid Hamidi is certainly out of the question. The next in line is Hishamuddin Hussein. If they wait any longer, it may be too late even for Hisham Hussein. - ostb
Jet pejuang TUDM terhempas...
Remaja mangsa buli meninggal dunia
Bila tau tak dapat BRIM...