Kalau dalam kes Dr Maszlee ada watak seperti Siti Kasim (pix,bawah) dikalangan Ultra liberal..dalam isu melibatkan Dr Mujahid.. ada watak seperti Maza dikalangan Salaf dan pentadbiran Agama sendiri..mereka ini dulunya pro PH..akhirnya kelompok Ashabiyah melayu dan islam seperti UMNO dan PAS.. mereka mengambil kesempatan biarpun mereka sendiri bermusuh dengan Dr maza dan rora..
Dr Maszlee pula diburukkan dan digambarkan sebagai melakukan islamisasi oleh kelompok ultra liberal seperti Siti Kasim, Kelompok G25..lalu mengheret ketakutan masyarakat bukan islam kelompok ashabiyah Cina seperti Dong Zong dan MCA kepada Dr Maszlee..sampaikan ketakutan ini melanda masyarakat India.. akhirnya mereka yg sokong PH seperti Siti kasim, G25 dengan kelompok ashabiyah seperti MCA dan Dong Zong boleh bersama..
Apa saja benda baik yang cuba dilakukan oleh Dr Maszlee akan dilihat sebagai satu bentuk islamisasi..hatta asas pengenalan jawi dianggap sebagai satu bentuk usaha Islamisasi.. Siapa yg faham Politik..Jawi bukan sebab utama penentangan Dong Zong.. Tapi ketakutan dan hasutan kelompok Ultra liberal sama seperti hasutan kelompok salaf seperti Maza..
Begitu juga banyak pembaharuan yg dilakukan Dr Mujahid, Semua peruntukan, hak kebajikan Islam ditambah baik..tetap Akan dilihat sebagai agenda Liberal.. apalagi alat DAP..walaupun ianya menepati kehendak Islam.. memang kedua pemimpin ini ada kelemahan..Tapi kebaikan mereka itu dinafikan hanya kerana racun Ashabiyah..Kebencian melampau..
Inilah dilema Kerajaan hari ini.. Kita gagal keluar dari perangkap Ashabiyah.. ada dikalangan pemimpin PH sendiri masih lagi bersaing mahu menjadi siapa lebih melayu.. dan Siapa lebih islam..Sama saja dilema yang dihadapi kedua ini.. lihat bagaimana Dr Maszlee ,Intitusi Pengajian tinggi terheret dalam himpunan Maruah melayu..
Inilah antara sebab yang aku rasa..perlunya adanya seorang pemimpin yang betul betul menjiwai Malaysia baru..membuang dan membersihkan negara ini dari sebarang anasir dan bentuk kebencian kaum dan Agama... Bagi aku hanya Ds Anwar boleh mainkan peranan ini.. Sebab dia berjaya lakukan dalam membina partinya sendiri parti berbilang kaum.. Masanya untuk rakyat menolak kelompok Ashabiyah tak kira dari kelompok Agama,mazhab dan kaum.. - Ipohmali
Dr Maszlee jadi mangsa...
Secara peribadi, masa Dr Maszlee meletak jawatan.. Aku ada sebut, kemungkinan Tun Mahathir sendiri akanpangku jawatan Menteri Pendidikan.. bagi aku itu soal dalaman Bersatu yang PM dan Dr Maszlee sendiri tahu...
Sebenarnya aku menyokong tindakan Tun M memangku jawatan Menteri pendidikan.. bagi aku nasihat Tun untuk dr Maszlee meletak jawatan sebagai menteri pendidikan..mungkin ada asasnya..
Sudah pasti Tun Mahathir mendapat maklumat..hasil risikan PDRM apa yang berlaku, dan apa yg cuba dilakukan.. terutama dalam sentimen perkauman melibatkan isu Jawi.. Kita hanya nampak dipermukaan, dah pasti Tun M ada maklumat yg jelas dari hasil risikan..
Dari sudut politik.. Dr Maszlee telah hilang keyakinan rakyat dari kalangan bukan Islam sejak dari awal , bila mana Dr Maszlee sudah digambarkan mahu melakukan islamisasi.. Itu sebab petang Dr Maszlee meletak jawatan.
Aku orang paling awal mengkritik kelompok Ultra Liberal seperti Siti Kasim..itu gerak hati aku.. dan terbukti faktor Siti kasim di sebut sendiri bekas Pegawai Khas dan media Dr Maszlee sendiri..
Sebenarnya dari sudut politik, ada beberapa tindakan dan kelemahan datang dari Dr Maszlee sendiri.. ia menyebabkan beberapa isu menjadi tidak terkawal.. Bagi aku Tun Mahathir cuba membetulkan keadaan, dan mengambil peranan berhadapan kelompok chavinist dan ashabiyah seperti Dong Zong dan MCA..
Walaupun sahabat mengaitkan dgn isu YTL, dan beberapa isu lain.. aku 50-50..Aku mengambil sikap tunggu dan lihat... sebenarnya kedudukan dr Maszlee ini dalam dilema.. Apa yg dilakukan Dr Maszlee akan dilihat sebagai islamisasi oleh masyarakat Cina..
Sebenarnya seperti aku sebut sebelum ini..kalau kamu turun dibawah..baca laporan Akhbar Cina, Jelas memang wujud Islamphobia.. Jelas Kejahatan MCA itu jelas.. dalam waktu yg sama si kelompok Ashabiyah Melayu cuba membangkitkan kemarahan Melayu.. Siapa yg merencana dibelakang mereka..Apa matlamat mereka.. ?
Matlamat Akhir mereka menumbangkan Kerajaan... Aku hanya menilai pada pandangan dan mata kasar.. Tapi mungkin pandangan aku salah.. - Ipohmali
Hudud nyawa PAS...
The Pakatan Harapan Gomen...
1. When a new party takes over as a Government, it would be a miracle if it were to execute all its plans and promises overnight. Certainly, when PH took over from BN which had ruled the country for the past 60 years, it would be an even greater miracle if it can implement its plans and agenda immediately. It is not taking over just any Government. It took over from a kleptocratic Government which had raped the nation for years, destroyed its finances, undermined its administrative agencies, abused its laws, borrowed well beyond the ceiling permitted, placed the country on the path to bankruptcy, made the people dependent on the Government with bribes and generally undermined the moral of the people.
2. Of course, a lot of people were happy to enjoy corrupt money and many illegal favours. They would like these bad practices to continue. But the majority of the people knew the sad state of the country and ensured that the corrupt Government was overthrown.
3. This was a miracle of sorts. A “hodge-podge” coalition of 4 parties, together with another party outside the coalition and even a person not linked in any way to the parties, took over.
4. They were united only in the desire to bring down the kleptocratic Government. Otherwise they each had their own ideology and agenda. In other countries when a common objective is achieved, the fragile unity would break up as each party would try to take over. A bitter struggle would ensue. In the end the coalition would break up. In one Middle Eastern country, the ensuing struggles ended up with the military seizing power. It was back to square one.
5. This did not happen in Malaysia. The fragile opposition coalition was sustained, even with the inclusion of a non-member party as well as an independent individual who joined the cabinet. They formed a Government. And they seem to be working together, having formed a cabinet without any written agreement as to who takes what. This is the 2nd miracle. The cabinet seems to work. At least they can meet, discuss and make decisions. Of course, many criticised their decisions. This is normal. No Government can have the approval of everyone every time. The important thing is that this fragile cabinet is still functioning.
6. But many would say, this Government is directionless. Is it? Let’s look at what it has done. Despite a huge debt of well over a trillion Ringgit, it apparently has been able to retain the solvency of the country. The creditors are not suing the Government. Indeed, some are even keen to lend more money at low rates. The Government is clearly credit worthy. The debt has been reduced.
7. Politically the country is stable. Yes, there are some disturbances in a member of the ruling coalition. But this is normal. No one has tried to overthrow the Government by a vote of non-confidence. They know it will not succeed.
8. Then the economy. It is still growing at a good rate for a country at this stage of development. Yes, there is an outflow of funds and the currency has been devalued. This is a function of the market. Malaysia still has the biggest savings. Bank Negara Reserve is very high – RM400 billion plus. Other funds, such as PNB, KWSP, and some smaller funds add up to over RM1.5 trillion. Foreign assets are big. National Oil Company Petronas is doing well with more than 100 billion income. It is 100% Government owned. Yes, the Ringgit is depreciating. In many other countries, reserves of this size would guarantee the strength of the national currency. But the market apparently cannot believe this strength of the Malaysian finances and its currency.
9. The fact is that the Malaysian economy and its currency are strong. The market and the detractors may not think so. But the Government has faith in its financial and economic policies. And so do foreign and local investors.
10. Socially, the Government has launched the Shared Prosperity scheme. For our detractors this does not indicate clear direction. But for the Government the direction is clear. We don’t want just to recover and be prosperous. We want to share our wealth equitably.
11. Towards this end we have initiated a new industrial plan, complemented by a new agricultural plan. I will not elaborate. But we know the direction we are going. Outsiders may not. But we do.
12. We are clear as to what we want to do and how we will do it. Plans may take a week or so to create but implementation will take much longer, at least two years or more. But the work has already begun. For the observers it would seem that nothing is moving. Rome was not built in one day. When Malaysia was switching from an agro-based economy to an industrial economy, it also took time. But most of us could not remember and the young never saw the transition. Most were born when the transition was accomplished. It is difficult to imagine an agricultural Malaysia today.
13. The same will happen now. The transition will take time – perhaps two years or more from now. But believe me it will happen. Indeed in some ways it is already happening. We are going paperless and soon there will be cashless. Digitalisation is already happening and Artificial Intelligence (AI) is contributing towards increasing speed of work and transaction.
14. Even for me it is frustrating to wait. But wait we must. The machinery of Government has been cleansed and is rapidly adapting to the new ways of working. Even the Ministers are adjusting to being in the Government instead of the opposition.
16. We don’t steal money nor raise loans so as to have money for bribing people. We spend what we have. What we have is less money. We cannot afford to give free money to people. Our way is to increase or create jobs. But the people must be willing to take up the jobs or the business opportunities created.
17. We are doing all these. But we are not attracting attention to them. In time they will become clear contribution to the country’s economy.
18. The world today is in a state of turmoil. No one is really doing well. Look at what is happening in Latin America, the U.S., Europe, the Middle East, Africa, South Asia, even Australia. Only China, Japan, and South Korea are doing relatively well, but even the countries of Northeast Asia are having intractable problems.
19. Then look at Malaysia. We are stable, peaceful and the Government respects the law. We are removing draconian laws or suspending them pending abolishment or amendment. People feel safe travelling anywhere in the country. During the celebration of the new year 60 to 80 thousand people gathered to enjoy the shows. This cannot happen even in some developed countries.
20. I will not talk about natural disasters. We have been spared though we are not quite grateful.
21. Yes. Malaysia is recovering from the disasters caused by the previous Kleptoctatic Government. Even now we are enjoying better governance.
22. Give the Government a little bit of time and participate fully in the Shared Prosperity Policies, and in two years time you will realise that the direction of the Government is right. - chedet
Najib merayu² mintak Crown Prince Sheikh Mohammed bin Zayed supaya suruh Sheikh Mansour sign "loan agreement" (perjanjian pinjaman) yg palsu, so that duit dari 1MDB yg Riza Aziz dpt, akan kelihatan sah. Ini bukti "konspirasi jenayah peringkat tinggi" utk menutup salahlaku.- f/bk
"Saksi" tu rujuk kepada orang,rakaman tu bahan bukti.Audio Nik Abduh
pun di terima pakai kat London.Fatwa baru dari lebai tua ni,konon nak jadi PM..- f/bk
Singa hijau geng kita..-f/bk