2. Ahli dan penyokong tegar dan walak PAS pasti tidak akan bersetuju dengan pandangan-pandangan yang berbeza walau pun ia umpama 'Sudah Terang Lagi Bersuluh'.
3. Dari awal lagi pemikiran mereka telah ditanam dengan ideologi bahawa pemimpin mereka adalah 'ulamak perwaris Nabi' yang maksum.
4. Seolah-olah berdosa, mereka akan percaya dan ikut apa saja yang disampai dan diarah oleh pemimpin TANPA banyak soal.
5. Sesiapa saja yang mempersoal tindakan-tindakan pemimpin akan dipandang serong dan berkemungkinan diambil tindakan.
6. Umpama kuda lumba di mana kedua-dua matanya ditutup dan berlari dengan pantas setiap kali dilibas dengan tali pemukul atau 'whip’.
7. Terdapat sebahagian 'ustaz' yang mengajar di masjid dan surau yang mengambil kesempatan menyelitkan secara halus dan licik propaganda mereka.
8. Bagi sesetengah pemimpin PAS, pembohongan itu adalah satu perkara yang perlu dilakukan bagi memastikan kedudukan mereka 'terselamat'.
9. Jika dulu 'Amanat Hadi Awang' yang dijadikan asas perjuangan PAS yang mengkafirkan UMNO, kini bak kata Perdana Menteri, PAS akhirnya sudah pun berjaya mengislamkan UMNO.
10. Bukan itu sahaja, PAS kini sudah boleh menerima dan mengamalkan Perlembagaan dan undang-undang kafir negara yang mereka tentang di suatu masa dulu.
11. Jika dulu Hadi dan pemimpin-pemimpin PAS menyifatkan MCA dan MIC umpama seketul daging babi di dalam kawah daging lembu, kini kehadiran daging babi itu tidak lagi menjadi isu kepada mereka.
12. Kita juga terbayang-bayang bagaimana Hadi bukan sahaja berpelukan dengan Lim Kit Siang dan Lim Guang Eng, malah melangit memuji parti DAP itu.
13. Musuh utama PAS kini bukan lagi UMNO tapi DAP.
14. Dalam politik tidak ada kawan yang kekal dan tidak ada musuh yang berpanjangan, yang utama ialah kepentingan diri dan parti.
15. Tuan Ibrahim Tuan Man, Timbalan Presiden PAS sepatutnya lebih berhati-hati dengan pendiriannya di dalam isu-isu tertentu terutama yang melibatkan Agama Islam.
16. Semasa bermusuh dengan UMNO, beliau pernah menuntut Najib dan Rosmah mengisytiharkan harta.
17. Nada beliau kini sudah berubah berhubung perkara yang sama dengan berkata, "Dalam Islam Harta Bukan Perlu Diisytihar Kepada Umum”.
18. Bagi mempertahankan Timbalannya itu, Hadi mengemukakan fatwa terbarunya, "Isytihar Harta Idea Komunis”.
20. Bukankah idea mengisytiharkan harta dan pendapatan oleh semua Wakil Rakyat satu idea yang harus diberi pujian?
21. Bukankah Islam menitik-beratkan integriti atau akhlak yang baik, akauntabiliti atau kebertanggungjawaban dan transperansi atau keterbukaan khususnya di kalangan pemimpin-pemimpinnya?
22. Tindakan Hadi dan Timbalannya yang berdolak-dalik dalam hal ini tak ubah seperti seekor sesumpah yang bertukar warna mengikut kesesuaian; ia bercanggah dengan amalan Nabi kita Muhammad SAW yang mementingkan integriti atau sifat-sifat baik.
23. Mungkin mereka tidak mahu rakyat tahu tembelang mereka yang sebenarnya.
24. SPRM di bawah pimpinan baru perlu menyiasat ke akar umbi kekayaan beberapa pemimpin PAS dan samada sebahagian dana yang mereka terima itu telah disalurkan kepada parti atau tidak. - Tamrin Tun Ghafar
PH menang UMNO juga senang...
Syabasss PH 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼👏👏👏👏👏 UMNOBN dah kenyang! Kepercayaan rakyat semakin hilang! Kamu bela la UMNOBN lagi! Bg semua jawatan penting dan projek2 besar kepada UMNOBN/PAS! 👏👏👏Rakyat semakin jauh dan menyampah dgn menteri2 dan kerajaan PH!
Pemimpin2 jangan permainkan perasaan rakyat. Bila kepercayaan rakyat hilang, amanah rakyat dikhianati...kerajaan PH akan jatuh! Setakat ini yg kami nampak kerajaan utamakan golongan B40 dan tiada satupun manfaat yg M40 dapat sedangkan M40 adalah majoriti undi PH dan paling banyak bayar cukai utk penuhkan kantung negara... mengapa kerajaan PH julang barua2 UMNOBN yg jelas2 musuh PH kutuk PH, mereka dilantik memegang jawatan besar di setiap kementerian dan jabatan manakala penyokong PH diabaikan. Betapa tak adilnya kerajaan PH! Kalu gitu serah saja kat UMNOBN/PAS dalam PRU15 nanti - f/bk
Mahathir’s Last Offer To UMNO-Malay To Join Him Before Moving For The Kill...
Forget about sexy rumours that PM-in-waiting Anwar Ibrahim is moving to unseat PM Mahathir Mohamad. Also, forget about naughty speculations that Mahathir is about to install Azmin Ali, his blue-eyed boy, as the new deputy prime minister, hence destroying Anwar’s hope to become the next prime minister. They are just distractions from the real issue – the coming demise of UMNO.
The political landscape after last May General Election is absolutely delicate and unique. In a nutshell, both Anwar and Mahathir cannot afford to go for each other’s throat simply because there’s no single dominant force or political party that could call the shot. In short, gone were the days where big bully UMNO would dictate who gets the lobsters and who gets the crumbs.
The formation of Pakatan Harapan (PH) coalition, which consists of PPBM (Bersatu), PKR, DAP and Amanah is like the epic Chinese history of “Romance of the Three Kingdoms”. Mahathir’s party, Bersatu, won only 13 seats out of the 222 Parliamentary seats. But the party managed to double to 26 seats through defections of UMNO MPs, who could not survive without cash or power.
Anwar’s PKR won 47 seats and increased that number to 50 members in the House of Representatives, also through defections. DAP, a Chinese-majority party, won 42 seats last May while Amanah captured 11 seats. Together with Sabah-based Warisan, a friendly party that possesses 9 seats, the PH government has a comfortable 138 simple majority seats in the 222-seat Parliament.
If either one of the trio – Bersatu (26 seats), PKR (50 seats) or DAP (42 seats) – breaks away from the alliance, its game over for the coalition government. Opposition supporters think UMNO (37 seats) and PAS (18 seats) are the kingmakers. They have forgotten that Sabah (25 seats) and Sarawak (31 seats), once fixed-deposit of UMNO, are the real kingmakers.
Lim Kit Siang and PPBM Mahathir Mohamad
Together, Sabah and Sarawak holds 56 seats, more than the combination of seats of the new alliance of UMNO and PAS. To make things more exciting, neither PM Mahathir nor PM-in-waiting Anwar controls the 56 seats from Sabah and Sarawak. Therefore, in the case of horse trading in a power struggle, there’s no guarantee that Mahathir will win or Anwar will lose.
That’s why the battles, infightings and political manoeuvring in “Romance of the Three Kingdoms” was so popular that they were made into comics, video games, films and whatnot. Mahathir, who has offended Sabah and Sarawak by expanding into the two states, might not get the support from them if the prime minister somehow joins forces with UMNO-PAS to terminate Anwar.
Likewise, Anwar might not have the numbers if he decides to kick out the 93-year-old PM Mahathir from the corridors of power. So, when Mahathir on Friday (July 5) invited all Malay parties, including the corrupt UMNO to join Parti Pribumi Bersatu Malaysia (PPBM or Bersatu) in efforts to unite the Malays, it raises more questions, confusion and rumours.
Naturally, pro-UMNO supporters said the move was proof that Mahathir was desperate as Anwar is about to make his move against the world’s oldest leader. Comically, they also claimed Mahathir wanted the Malays to unite under his party because the Chinese DAP is destroying the Malays, which is quite astonishing considering DAP is being called a lapdog of Mahathir by the Chinese community.
Mahathir said – “Yes, join Bersatu. When our group is big, we become strong, but don’t stop others from joining the party (Bersatu), let them join. If we are split, we become weak, united we stand, divided we fall. We find that there are people forming new parties, now we have become six, soon there will be 10, then 100. There are 30 people in one party, How to win (the election),”
Interestingly, Deputy Prime Minister Wan Azizah Wan Ismail, who happens to be Anwar’s wife, said on Saturday (July 6) that Mahathir’s Bersatu is not the same as UMNO even if it accepts members from the (opposition) Barisan Nasional component member or from other Malay-based parties. Wan Azizah’s comment is proof that Anwar was not making any move against the premier.
Lim Kit Siang ,Wan Azizah and Mahathir Mohamad
Exactly why would Wan Azizah support PM Mahathir’s invitation to Malay-based parties, including UMNO, to join Bersatu, and in the process jeopardise her husband’s journey to become the next prime minister? If indeed Anwar is about to dethrone Mahathir, should not his wife Wan Azizah criticise and condemn Mahathir’s move of inviting corrupt UMNO crooks into the government?
Clearly, Mahathir’s latest move is to make Bersatu the largest party in the coalition. If about 10 unforgivable crooks like former PM Najib Razak and former deputy PM Zahid Hamidi are stripped away, there are still 27 UMNO MPs whom can transform Bersatu as the largest party in Pakatan Harapan. With 53 seats, it will make Bersatu as strong as PKR’s 50 seats.
Heck, Pakatan will even gain a two-thirds supermajority in the Malaysian Parliament required to pass amendments to the Malaysian Constitution. With such a tool, the government can proceed to make the necessary reforms without spending too much unproductive time politicking like presently. This probably explains why Anwar’s wife was supportive of Mahathir’s controversial invitation.
Yes, Mahathir has agreed to forgive UMNO crooks who are ready to repent, never mind how insincere they are. After all, it was the same old man who admitted that even during his first stint as prime minister from 1981 to 2003, corruption happened but was manageable. So, corruption was acceptable to Mahathir as long as it does not explode to a magnitude of 10 on the Richter scale like Najib’s 1MDB.
That also explains why DAP supremo Lim Kit Siang met Mahathir earlier on for about 45 minutes, his second face-to-face meeting with the prime minister since the last general election. It was a pre-emptive meeting so that DAP leaders are prepared and do not go ballistic over the invitation to UMNO crooks to join Bersatu under the pretext of Malay unity.
Zahid Hamidi and Najib Razak
Only after Bersatu has ballooned to become the largest component party in Pakatan Harapan will Mahathir confidently pass over the premiership to Anwar. It would provide the bargaining chip so that his son – Mukhriz Mahathir – would not be sidelined after Mahathir retires for good. More importantly, it explains the sudden comeback of UMNO president Zahid Hamidi.
Like the despicable Najib Razak, people like Zahid Hamidi, Tengku Adnan, Annuar Musa, Abdul Azeez Abdul Rahim, are not welcome to join Mahathir’s bandwagon. With record 87 corruption charges hanging around his neck, Zahid is too toxic to be accepted under the PH government. Both Najib and Zahid – two biggest crooks ever produced – can only survive on UMNO platform.
Yes, without the existence of UMNO, Najib and Zahid are “game over”. The talks were that Mohamad Hasan, UMNO deputy president and acting president while Zahid was on garden leave, was open to the idea of joining Mahathir’s bandwagon. That had spooked both Najib and Zahid, prompting the latter to make a sudden shameful comeback and loudly applauded by the former.
And yes, Mahathir’s invitation is probably his last offer for UMNO-Malay to join Bersatu before UMNO is declared illegal and de-registered. Najib and Zahid, both panicked, had to make sure existing UMNO MPs do not cross over. But cracks have begun. You know UMNO is in trouble when Khairy Jamaluddin said UMNO should give serious thought to the invitation to join hands with Bersatu.
However, there’re questions that Mahathir needs to justify. Why should UMNO, armed with 37 MPs, join under a smallish party Bersatu? What is there for the UMNO frogs to jump over? Malay unity is just a marketing gimmick. At the end of the day, it’s still the benefits – power and project – that the corrupt UMNO MPs are looking after. - FT
PH cannot accept new component parties: Mahathir
Saksi itu berkata, pindaan itu dibuat dari akaun Maybank Permai Binaraya
(akaun 514012042754) ke akaun Ambank Najib dengan nombor akaun berakhir dengan 880.